Online Shop Terms
Online store… Margolord…………………….., available at the Internet address www.margolord.pl…………………………………. Luke and Margaret Dziedzic………………………… Based in Warsaw……… Ul. Przedswit 19/4………………………
- These terms and conditions shall be addressed to both consumers and traders using the store and shall specify the rules for the use of the online store and the rules and mode of concluding distance sales contracts with the customer through the store.
- Salesman-a natural person engaged in business activities under the company Margolord…………………, entered in the central Register and information on economic activity (CEIDG)
Customer-any entity purchasing through the store.
- Entrepreneur-a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit not a legal person, whose separate law confers legal capacity, performing in his own name an economic activity that uses the store.
- Shop-an online store operated by the seller at the Internet address… www.margolord.pl………………..
Distance contract-a contract concluded with the client in the framework of an organised distance contract system (within the store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of communication Distance to the time the contract is concluded.
Terms and conditions-these store rules.
Order-declaration of intent of the client submitted through the order form and aimed directly at the conclusion of the contract of sale of the product or products from the seller.
Account-The customer’s account in the store, it collects data provided by the customer and information about the orders placed by him in the store.
Registration Form-a form available in the store to create an account.
Order Form-An interactive form available in the store allowing you to place an order, in particular by adding products to the shopping cart and determining the terms of the sales agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
Shopping Cart – A component of the store software, in which you can see the selected products for purchase, and it is also possible to determine and modify the order data, in particular the quantities of products.
Product-Available in the store movable/service subject to the sales agreement between the customer and the seller.
Sales Agreement-a product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the customer and the seller through the online store. The contract of sale is also understood-application to the characteristics of the product-a contract for the provision of services and a contract for work.
Contacting the store
Seller’s address:…… 04-488 Warsaw ul Przedswit 19/4……..
Reseller Email Address:……… firstname.lastname@example.org………..
Seller’s telephone number:…… 698909404………
… Merchant bank account number…… 83 1020 4287 0000 2502 0111 3489……………………….
The customer may communicate with the seller by means of the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
The customer can communicate with the seller by phone in hours… 10-18……….
To use the store, including browsing the store assortment and placing orders for products, you need: Terminal device with Internet access and Web browser
active e-mail account (e-mail), suppo
rt enabled Cookies, the Flas
hplayer program is installed.
The seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruption of the store caused by force majeure, unauthorized action by third parties or incompatibility of the online store with Customer’s technical infrastructure.
Browsing the store assortment does not require account creation. Ordering by the customer for the products in the shop assortment is possible either after the account is created in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address information to enable the execution of the order Without account creation.
Prices quoted in the store are quoted in Polish zloty euro, and dollar
The final (final) amount payable by the customer shall consist of the price for the product and the cost of delivery (including transportation, delivery and postal services), which the customer is informed on the store’s website during the placing of the order, including at the time will be bound by the sales agreement.
In the case of an agreement covering subscription or provision of services for an indefinite period, final (final) price is the total price including all payments for the billing period.
Where the nature of the subject matter of the agreement does not allow, by reasonable assessment, for the prior calculation of the final (final) Price, information on the way in which the price will be calculated and the charges for transport, delivery, postal services and Other costs, will be stated in the store in the product description.
establishment of the store account
To create an account in the store, you must complete the registration form. It is necessary to provide the following data……… Name, surname, address, date of birth, telephone number, E-Meil address…………………………………………..
……. The establishment of the store account is free.
Logging into the account is done by providing the login and password provided in the registration form.
The customer may at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, remove the account by sending an appropriate request to the seller, in particular by e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
7 Ordering rules
To place an order: Log in to the store (optional); Select th
e product that is the subject of the order, then click the “To Cart” button (or equivalent);
Use the possibility to place the order without registration;
If you have selected the possibility to place an order without registration-fill in the order form by entering the customer details of the order and the address to which the product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery), enter To the invoice, if different from the customer’s order data,
Click the “Order and Pay” button/click the “Order and pay” button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the email, ch
oose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay the order in Specified date,
offered methods of delivery and payment
The customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered product:
Postal delivery, postal parcel
The customer may use the following payment methods:
Payment on delivery payment by bank transfer to the seller’s
account electronic payments payment by credit card.
- Detailed information about delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the store pages.
performance of the sales contract
The conclusion of the sales agreement between the client and the seller is effected after the customer has placed the order using the order form in the online store according to § 7 of the regulations.
After placing the order, the seller shall immediately acknowledge receipt and at the same time accept the order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the order and its acceptance for execution shall be effected by sending the customer a corresponding e-mail message to the client’s e-mail address provided at the time of placing the order, which shall contain at least The seller’s statement of receipt of the order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of the sales agreement. When the customer receives the above e-mail, the sales agreement between the customer and the seller is concluded.
In case of choice by the custom
er: Payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the customer is obliged to make the payment within… 3. Calendar days from the date of conclusion of the contract of sale-otherwise the order will be cancelled.
If the customer chose a delivery method other than personal pickup, the product will be shipped by the seller within the time specified in his description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the customer when placing the order.
A when ordering products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest specified date.
B in the case of ordering products with different delivery times, the customer has the option to request delivery of the products parts or to supply all products after completing the entire order.
The beginning of the delivery period of the product to the customer counts as foll
ows: In the case of customer’s choice of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card-from the date of crediting the seller’s bank account.
If the customer chooses the method of payment on delivery, from the date of conclusion of the sale agreement,
- If the customer selects the personal receipt of the product, the product will be ready to be received by the customer within the time specified in the product description. The customer shall be informed of the readiness of the product for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail to the customer’s e-mail address provided during the ordering process.
- In the case of ordering products with different delivery readiness dates, the customer has the option to receive the products parts (according to their readiness for pickup) or to receive all products after completing the entire order.
- The beginning of the period of readiness of the product for acceptance by the customer counts as follows:
In the case of customer’s choice of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card-from the date of crediting the seller’s bank account.
In the case of customer’s choice of cash on personal pickup – from the date of conclusion of the sales agreement.
- Product delivery takes place on the site……………………. (European Union, Europe, etc)
- The delivery of the product to the customer is payable, unless the sales agreement provides otherwise. The delivery costs of the product (including transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the customer on the website of the online store in the section “Delivery costs” and during the placing of the order, including at the time of the customer’s intention to The sale agreement.
- Personal receipt of the product by the customer is free.
right of withdrawal
The consumer may withdraw from the sales agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
The period laid down in para. 1 begins with the delivery of the product to the consumer or to a person other than the carrier indicated.
In the case of a contract which includes a number of products which are supplied separately, in batches or in parts, the term indicated in para. 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, lot or part.
In the case of a contract which consists in the regular delivery of the products for a period of time (subscription), the term indicated in para. 1 runs from taking possession of the first thing.
The consumer may withdraw from the agreement by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the agreement to the seller. It is sufficient for the consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that period to the deadline for withdrawal.
The statement may be sent by means of traditional mail, or electronically by sending a statement to the seller’s e-mail address or by submitting a statement on the seller’s website-the contact details of the seller have been Referred to in paragraph 3. The declaration can also be made on a form, the specimen of which is appendix 1 to these Regulations and an annex to the act of 30 May 2014 of the year on consumer rights, but this is not obligatory.
Complaint and warranty
In the event of damage purchased from the seller, the customer is entitled to a complaint based on the provisions of the Civil Code warranty.
- In the event of damage purchased from the seller, or non-compliance with the description, the customer is entitled to a complaint based on the provisions of the Civil Code warranty. If the client is an entrepreneur, the parties disclaim liability under the warranty.
The complaint must be filed in writing or electronically to the seller’s addresses provided in these terms and conditions.
The seller shall respond to the claim immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within that period, it is considered that the client’s request was considered reasonable.
The goods referred to in the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 hereof.
2 out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
Detailed information on the possibility for the consumer to use out-of-court methods of handling complaints and redress and the rules for access to these procedures are available at the premises and on the District websites ( Municipal) Ombudsmen of consumers, social organisations to which the statutory tasks are the protection of consumers, the provincial inspectorates of trade inspection and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer protection : http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; Http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
The consumer has the following examples of options for the use of extrajudicial complaints and redress:
The consumer shall be entitled to request the permanent Amicous consumer court referred to in article 37 of the law of 15 December 2000. On the Trade inspection (OJ From 2014. Item. 148 delayed With a request to settle a dispute arising from the agreement concluded with the seller.
The consumer is entitled to ask the provincial inspector of the Trade inspection in accordance with art. 36 of the law of 15 December 2000. On the Trade inspection (OJ From 2014. Item. 148 delayed D.), requesting the initiation of mediation proceedings on the amicably ending of the dispute between the consumer and the seller.
The consumer may obtain free assistance to settle the dispute between him and the seller, also using free assistance from the county (municipal) consumer advocate or a social organisation to which the statutory tasks should be protected Consumers (m.in. Federation Of Consumers, Consumer Association Of Polish).
3 personal data in the online store
The seller is the administrator of the personal data of clients collected through the online store.
The customer’s personal data collected by the administrator through the online store is collected for the purpose of executing the sales agreement, and if the customer agrees-also for marketing purposes.
Recipients of online Store customers ‘ personal data may be:
In the case of a customer who uses the online shop for delivery by post or courier, the Administrator shall provide the collected customer’s personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary carrying out the consignment on request. Administrator.
In the case of a customer who uses the online shop for electronic payment or payment card, the Administrator shall provide the collected personal data of the customer, to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the online store.
- The customer has the right to access and correct the content of his/her data.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, although the failure to provide the personal data required to conclude the sales agreement indicated in the regulations results in the inability to conclude the contract.
4 Final provisions
- Contracts concluded through the online store are concluded in English.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the regulations for important reasons it is: changes to the laws, changes in payment and delivery methods-to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Terms and conditions. The seller shall inform the customer at least 7 days in advance of any change.
- In matters not governed by these Terms and conditions, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; The Act on the provision of services electronically; The Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the protection of personal data.
- The customer has the right to use out-of-court ways of handling complaints and redress. To this end, you can file a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.